Heart Shaped Games Forums

Full Version: Questions & Answers...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

For those of us using the forum, I believe it would be a good thing if there was a section where newer players (such has myself) could ask other more experienced players for info and/or advice.

So here I go first hoping to get an answer from someone!

My question is in regards to the "Station" building :

What is the purpose of the roads that you can make by moving a ticket to a new station?
And, if you destroy the station once the road is built does it disappear?
(09-09-2016, 02:21 PM)Stigmate Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

For those of us using the forum, I believe it would be a good thing if there was a section where newer players (such has myself) could ask other more experienced players for info and/or advice.

What is the purpose of the roads that you can make by moving a ticket to a new station?

Hey Stigmate, 

The roads between stations will save you many years traveling by foot. Once connected, you are able to teleport between stations. If you destroy one of the stations the connection is lost and you wouldn't be able to teleport between the two points anymore. 

Hope that helps! 

-Scott
(09-11-2016, 01:27 PM)scott Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2016, 02:21 PM)Stigmate Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Hey Stigmate, 

The roads between stations will save you many years traveling by foot. Once connected, you are able to teleport between stations. If you destroy one of the stations the connection is lost and you wouldn't be able to teleport between the two points anymore. 

Hope that helps! 

-Scott
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the info, I must say I'm really enjoying your game!

Cheers,

Stigmate
So glad to hear it Smile