Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone fix the snipe bug or just ban mickeyg?
This is just f***** annoying when cheaters like mickeyg exploit this bug.

Fix it please.
He's been banned! We're looking into solutions for this.
-----
Kate
Heart Shaped Games
kate@heartshapedgames.com
@katebrodz
(12-01-2016, 09:59 AM)radio Wrote: This is just f***** annoying when cheaters like mickeyg exploit this bug.

Fix it please.

(12-02-2016, 05:08 AM)Kate Wrote: He's been banned! We're looking into solutions for this.

i also often encountered him. his deck is built around this exploit using fog + crusher. i still remember the first time i play with him where my cliff got sniped and KO-ed even though protected by laginn. since then almost all my gold deck has 1 chloe to counter these jerks. having said that, i dont think it is wise and fair to ban him due to 2 points. first, he is not the only 1 using this bug. he is just exploited it to a whole new level (with CRUSHER!!!! come on!). heck, in 1 of the matches where i play, a veteren even use this trick against me because i use adrog to keep myself from his nasty snipe. second, there is no notification or message about this bug in-game and there is no written rule in-game that prohibited player from exploiting this bug. therefore, it is unfair to just punish him alone while others are will using this bug like no tomorrow without getting any repercussion. the only long term solution is to fix this but i understand heart shaped games is a not a triple A game developing company with big budget so they do have manpower constraint. while waiting for the fix to come, i have changed my mind set against these jerks. to me, when my opponent uses snipe exploit, i already considered myself the winner for that particular match. i will only continue the match if i think i can get around that jerk move (without myself using that bug) or else i just forfeit and move on. i dont know whether it is just me, i find beating some of these players (some, not all but mickyyg is definitely the top jerk) without using the bug extremely pleasureful Big Grin perhaps developer can put up a notice in-game like how the one we see during our first login of the day to inform player about this bug before rolling out the fix? and also unban that jerk to give him a chance?
(12-02-2016, 03:48 PM)shaymin Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 09:59 AM)radio Wrote: This is just f***** annoying when cheaters like mickeyg exploit this bug.

Fix it please.

(12-02-2016, 05:08 AM)Kate Wrote: He's been banned! We're looking into solutions for this.

i also often encountered him. his deck is built around this exploit using fog + crusher. i still remember the first time i play with him where my cliff got sniped and KO-ed even though protected by laginn. since then almost all my gold deck has 1 chloe to counter these jerks. having said that, i dont think it is wise and fair to ban him due to 2 points. first, he is not the only 1 using this bug. he is just exploited it to a whole new level (with CRUSHER!!!! come on!). heck, in 1 of the matches where i play, a veteren even use this trick against me because i use adrog to keep myself from his nasty snipe. second, there is no notification or message about this bug in-game and there is no written rule in-game that prohibited player from exploiting this bug. therefore, it is unfair to just punish him alone while others are will using this bug like no tomorrow without getting any repercussion. the only long term solution is to fix this but i understand heart shaped games is a not a triple A game developing company with big budget so they do have manpower constraint. while waiting for the fix to come, i have changed my mind set against these jerks. to me, when my opponent uses snipe exploit, i already considered myself the winner for that particular match. i will only continue the match if i think i can get around that jerk move (without myself using that bug) or else i just forfeit and move on. i dont know whether it is just me, i find beating some of these players (some, not all but mickyyg is definitely the top jerk) without using the bug extremely pleasureful Big Grin perhaps developer can put up a notice in-game like how the one we see during our first login of the day to inform player about this bug before rolling out the fix? and also unban that jerk to give him a chance?

It looks like I mistakenly thought this was another report of another bug (link). This Snipe bug issue is unfortunate, but not something that we would ban for. We’ll investigate solutions to the bugs in the code that are causing the issues with Snipe if we ever are able to further update Highgrounds. I’ve unbanned the player.
-----
Kate
Heart Shaped Games
kate@heartshapedgames.com
@katebrodz
rickdanferous is probably using the bug. He set up the bug, even though I was using Forest. When I asked about it, he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about, then moved his Snipe unit, even though I had Doken out and he had two healers (one Ino).
Raijinili!!!! you are playing again!!!! *gasp*