Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing cheat, so much fun...
And just to add something with what LegendaryHogoblin say: If everyone started with every card in the game, then, shouldn't everyone just copy past the same deck build? I mean that would just take 70% of the game charm, to hard work and get all of the units, what game can you do that?

By the way, what is your user name LegendaryHogoblin on H.G? i just want to know if I have play it again you!!! XD
(03-10-2017, 12:25 AM)toorico Wrote: And just to add something with what LegendaryHogoblin say: If everyone started with every card in the game, then, shouldn't everyone just copy past the same deck build? I mean that would just take 70% of the game charm, to hard work and get all of the units, what game can you do that?

By the way, what is your user name  LegendaryHogoblin on H.G? i just want to know if I have play it again you!!! XD

I intend to step forward to advocate for the Highgrounds player community. I think I can do that more effectively if I remain anonymous in this forum. Though I would appreciate your support and the support of the other players as I apply positive pressure.
Never argue with a hobgoblin. It'll just amuse him more.